THERAPY AND REHABILITATION:
- we offer free therapy riding
- from Tuesday to Friday, dates upon consultation, two times a week
- it is important to discuss the kind and the amount of riding with the therapist.
- Basic school – mastering basic steps of the western school, qualifying for independent handling of the horses and entering the next level of riding
- Barrel racing – with well founded basics of western school; we offer the cross-over to a higher level according to the wishes and the abilities of the rider
- Reining – see barrel.
TRAINING AND HORSE BREAKING:
according to the wish of the owner (reining or barrel horse or only with the basics of the western riding style).
a western discipline in which the horse and the rider prove themselves in agility and speed in the race against time, which is counted in seconds around three barrels, set up in a triangle form.
a western discipline which is measured in range of the dressage riding style of European riders. The horse has to do a series of moves which demand balance and are usually done in full speed. The quality of the three-steps - walk, trot and canter are also important. The moves include spins, changes of the gallop, relents, roll-backs and finally, the spectacular sliding stop.
riding in nature with an instructor and primary organisation
- halter show (morphology)
- barrel racing
- para-competitions in the ranch area